Sunday, November 1, 2009

Jesus Loves Me...

Hope everyone had a great Sunday!

While giving Fritter a bath tonight we decided to have a little sing along...

This is how it went:

Me: "Jesus loves me, this I know, for the....

Fritter: "Bible.."

Me: "Tells me so, Little ones to Him belong, they are weak, but He is strong...Yes, Jesus Loves Me, Yes, Jesus Loves Me, Yes Jesus Loves me, the...

Fritter: "Bible.."

Me: "Tells me so...."

Oh my! She is just the sweetest little girl who just makes my heart want to pop! I'm glad she has the word "Bible" down! LOL

I'll give our Halloween weekend review and another giveaway tomorrow! Yay! :)

Have a great night!

~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley