Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Introducing the Children's scarf.....

I just finished up two children's scarves that I have been working on this morning & I just adore them!! They say "2009 is the year of the scarf" and why should only the adults have fun?? Style your children this winter with fun & stylish children's scarves! These would be perfect gifts for children, pre-teen, or teenage Christmas presents! I would love to make custom scarves too, so if you have an idea or favorite color just shoot me an email & I can make it happen! :)


Here is the shot of the green & purple flowers & polka dot scarf
Approx. 63.5 in x 4.5 in
Fritter modeling it...
This one is long, but still wraps her up good! :) It would be perfect for a pre-teen or teenage girl..or even a fun adult! :)
Purple Playful Paisley scarf
Approx. 51 in x 4.5 in
I think she likes this one!...LOL
So cute!!
I haven't listed these in my Etsy shop, just because I'm busy working on my first craft fair in December and these will go with me there....If they haven't sold yet! :) Each scarf is back with soft white flannel and are $12 each. Let me know if you're interested!

Have a great day!

~Stacy

P.S. Don't forget to enter the Baby Inspirations giveaway below! Ends Friday!!

2 comments:

  1. Those are so cute!! How fashionable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got the bucket idea from your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley