Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Weekend Wrap-up

We had such a fun time this year for Halloween. Fritter was dressed up as a Tulip Fairy Princess & she loved it!! She is all girl & loved dressing up. I was worried that the headband and wings would be ripped off seconds after I put them on, but she loved them! LOL


We dropped by my parents house first so she could trick or treat there. And then we headed to my BFF Michelle's church for their trunk or treat! She enjoyed running from car to car asking for candy & was not very shy about showing off her outfit. She had a blast!
Getting ready to go get candy!!
Hurry, Hurry, Daddy!!
Getting her first piece of candy! or 4 pieces..lol..
Cheesing it up with my sweet Tulip Fairy Princess! :)
We had a fun Halloween night & I loved how much she got into it! She also discovered her love for candy & she didn't fall asleep until 11pm, because of the sugar high she was on!! LOL No more candy until next year! :)

I hope everyone else had a fun Halloween! Now, bring on Thanksgiving! Yay!

~Stacy

2 comments:

  1. So so cute!!! Glad you guys had a great Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved her tulip fairy costume! so very cute! looks like you all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley