Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday Fun & Fellowship


We are heading tonight to have a fun fellowship with our church family! We are going to have a fun bonfire & the men are going to sleep outside while the women & children stay inside! :) I'm excited to roast marshmellows & make smores! That is my favorite part of a bonfire! I bet Fritter will love her first Smore! :) I'll be sure to post pictures when we get back....

Just wanted to remind you that the Flutterbye Notes giveaway ends tonight at midnight, so hurry & enter, so you can be counted!

&

The Cottage Joy personalized Christmas ornament giveaway ends Sunday evening, so hurry & enter that one too! :)

Hope everyone has a fun & warm weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley