Thursday, November 12, 2009

Christmas outfits!

I made the sweetest little outfit a few weeks for one of my old sorority sisters, actually my Big Sis :), and it is perfect for the holiday season!
It is made with sweet small red gingham and lined with white. Buttons are sewn on each tab for closure. These rompers can be custom made from size newborn-4T.
Here is another shot outside. All seams are serged for top quality! I have it listed in my Etsy shop HERE!

I plan on making a girl jumper soon too to match! I will be the same style, but will have a wider leg with a ruffle & ribbons on the buttons! Pics coming soon! :)

Let me know if you're interested!

Before I go, I just wanted to ask how many of you have seen the new Disney movie "UP"? I got it yesterday at the store along with some popcorn & called my hubby and told him we were having date night after little "Fritter" went down for bed. I'm definitely a quality time person, so I had a blast! It was one of the sweetest & cutest movies I have seen in a long time! :) It is a tear jerker too and now one of my new favorites! If you haven't seen it yet, you definitely should! :)

Well have a great Thursday!

~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley