Sunday, November 29, 2009

Catching up!

What an eventful week I have had!! 


I have missed my blog & it is going to take me a week to catch up on reading all  about all the fun everyone else had on their Thanksgiving week! 


My nephew was born on Wednesday night and after a long day, we were so excited to meet him! He is so adorable & my sister did great! Here is Nicholas Michael! 

He is oh, so sweet! They are coming up for a week during Christmas & I can't wait to hold him again! :)



My other sister & I rushed back on Thanksgiving morning so we could spend the day with our families & I met up at my husband's grandparents house. We had a fun day & Anna loved eating turkey & all the fixins'! :)


Our family picture
Thanksgiving 2009

Now I have been taking care of sick little Fritter all day! Stuffed up nose & fever is no fun, but I'm loving all the sweet snuggles! :) I hope everyone has a great week! There is another fun giveaway starting tomorrow! :) And Congrats to Julie for winning the Custom Christmas Card giveaway!

5 comments:

  1. What a great family picture! I am dealing with the cold here too. My son is just miserable. I am thinking it went to his ears, sigh. Here's hoping we both get some rest tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute family picture! Hope your Thanksgiving was great! How have you been feeling?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the family photo and congrats on the new littlest member of the family, he is so precious! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and that your sweet little girl is feeling better soon! (Enjoy the snuggles though!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoohoo! Thx for having giveaway! this is perfect!

    Congrats to you on your new nephew! and his mom! =)

    I thought the family photo was cute too!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley