Tuesday, November 18, 2008

About The Fancy Fritter

The Fancy Fritter??? What does that mean? Well for all of you who have children, you know that all sorts of crazy things pop out of your mouth when you are either singing to them or playing with them and since my daughter was little I have just called her "fritter." She can be a "fussy fritter" or a "funny fritter", but she will always be a "fancy fritter." Totally corny, I know but I guess that is what motherhood does to you. That is why I started this blog. To write my motherly ramblings, share stories about my Fritter, my relationship with the Lord, church life, and my recent sewing projects. I love to sew and try to help bring in a little extra income by selling my handmade children's items. I'm having fun on this creative, fun, and sometimes crazy journey of a stay at home mother. I hope you enjoy the fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley