Thursday, October 22, 2009

Yucky day


Well today was a tiring day! Poor Fritter had her first stomach virus last night and it was oh, so sad! She was pitiful and I felt so bad for her! She got sick right when we got home from church and this is the first time for her to get stomach sick, so I felt so sorry for her! She was such a trooper though and got lots of good snuggles through the night. She was finally able to keep Pedialyte after 5 this morning and has been happy ever since. I'm thinking the worst is behind us! :)
I'm so happy she will be ok too, because we have a big trip planned to go to the LSU/Auburn game this weekend! I'm so excited!! I haven't been to a game in over 3 years, and it will be so fun too b/c I'm going with my best friend Michelle & her family (my hubby's boss! :)) We are leaving Anna with my parent's and this will be our first trip away from her and only the 2nd time for her to stay the night away from us....and she 18 months! I think we are past due for a little weekend getaway and as much as I'm going to miss her, I'm excited to get a mini-vacation!

Well, better get back to packing! Be sure to enter the Beez Kneez Designs giveaway! I've extended the deadline until Sunday (10/25) night, so hurry & get the entries in! :)

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley