Thursday, October 8, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Day

Today we headed to the Pumpkin Patch with our friends and we had such a great time! Besides the heat (ugh...Louisiana weather!), Anna loved going around and picking up and pointing at all the different pumpkins. I tried to get different pictures of her, but she is not in the sitting still age, so most are action shot! LOL

Picking out the perfect pumpkin.....
Such a big girl in all the pumpkins! :)
I'll take this one, Mom!
I love this sweet picture! She just went and took a seat without me telling her...She wanted to take a little rest...lol
Smiling with Momma...
I went back and found the picture from last year....My little baby is growing up! She is a walking, talking, pumpkin picker-up, sweet to the core, full-fledge toddler now!

This is such a fun tradition I hope to continue for many years. What are some other Fall fun traditions you do with your family? I would love to hear! :)

Well, my sweet "pumpkin" is still napping, so I better go get a few more things done! :)

Have a great day!

~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley