Sunday, October 18, 2009

Polka Dots & Stripes

I just finished up listing a new bib & burp cloth set in my shop Gracious Creations! It just love it! It would be the perfect little gift for a baby shower or for an expecting momma! :)


Anything Polka dots is so fun to me! :)
$21.50 for the 3 piece set

Close up of the ribbon burp cloths!
The bib has a matching stripe on the back! Too cute! :)
$ 8 for the bib

Click here to see the set! & Click here to see the bib!

Well I hope everyone is having a restful Sunday afternoon! Fritter just woke up from her nap...I'm being beckoned! :)

Be sure to get your last minute entries in for the Chalkydoodles giveaway. It ends tonight at midnight & the winner announced tomorrow. Plus....Another super fun giveway! Yay! :) Be sure to check back!

~Stacy

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that bib! Dots look so nice with stripes, don't they? :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley