Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy Fall!

Yesterday felt great outside, so Fritter and I enjoyed a nice time enjoying the weather out on the deck. She loved being outside in the pretty weather and enjoyed walking around and picking up rocks and acorns. We played a game of acorn throwing too that she thought was alot of fun! :)

Peeking out from the deck...
Chasing Rascal... lol
Picking up rocks & acorns...
Peeking up at the "Tree Man"
LOL...My husband got a tree man as a gift last Christmas and Anna always sees him and talks about him, but when I went to take her up close to the tree, she put on the death grip and kept saying, "NO, No, No!" It was funny and cute! :) She was definitely not a fan...LOL


I love Fall and I can't wait to get out and start some stroller walks soon. I hope everyone is enjoying these beautiful Fall days too! :)

1 comment:

  1. aww she is so sweet!
    I love the tree man! Little ones are so funny... they are intrigued but once they get close they back away!
    How cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley