Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A Gift from God


I have had such a joyous day today! One of my best friends had a precious baby boy today! Her hubby is actually my pastor and my hubby's best friend! :) We just love them! They named their sweet baby Connor Andrew and I just think it is perfect. She has endured so much through the last few years going through multiple miscarriages and now the Lord has so faithfully answered her prayers with this beautiful baby boy! I was just rejoicing all morning and was so happy I was able to be apart of his birthday! His big brother was excited too and is going to be such a great brother! :) Oh, I just love babies!

Well off to prayer meeting, but I have a fun surprise later on tonight to post about so, be sure to check back! :)

~Stacy

1 comment:

  1. That is so wonderful, God is great! I love babies too...they're so addicting! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley