Friday, October 9, 2009

Fun news!


This morning I got a fun and exciting email from an intern at NewParent.com and she said she found my shop Gracious Creations and would love to feature a few of my items on their shopping section of their website. I was so excited! I was honored, especially to know that it wasn't something that I sought out, but they found me! :) I remember seeing New Parent magazines at the OB office and so I immediately knew what it was when she wrote me. So if you haven't ever heard of New Parent magazine you should check it out!



Yay! :)

Well off to bed, hoping to hit up some local church
rummage sales in the morning...
Hoping for no rain and some fun finds!

~Stacy



6 comments:

  1. Congrats!! I'll have to check out all your goodies. Yes, you have got to go to Canton.. so much fun!!!! I can't wait to go back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I was looking around your Etsy store and there is some really great stuff! :)

    I stopped by through another blog and just wanted to say HI! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats so neat!!! congrats for your hard work :) love ya!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley