Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Faith Sits Down.....

"A great many things in God's divine providences do not look to the eye like goodness. But faith sits down before mysteries such as these, and says, 'The Lord is good, therefore all that He does must be good no matter how it looks. I can wait for His explanations.'"

A good friend of mine sent me this comforting quote the other day and it was such a great truth to hold on to during this sad time for me and my family. Thank you all for the continued prayers and the Lord has been so good to me to give me strength even at times I was at my lowest. I am so thankful for His love and mercy to me. :)

I'm still at home resting and relaxing for the most part, but I'm excited to spend tomorrow with just me and my Fritter! Her smiles and laughs have been such a help the last few days! :) My father in law told me today after they watched her all day that he found out what she wanted to be when she grows up was a Home "Re"-Organizer. LOL. That girl can clear a cabinet, bag, or bucket by the time you turn around! No wonder it seems like I never get anything cleaned up! LOL

(Here's a recap of her work back a few months ago in my fabric cabinet....Um...I didn't do anything! LOL)

I'm ready to get back to my sewing machine too! It has been staring at me just calling my name lately & I'm ready to start making things again. I have lots of fun ideas, so pretty soon, I promise I show ya'll some new stuff! :)

~Stacy

Trust in Him at all times, you people; Pour out your heart before Him;
God
is a refuge for us. ~ Psalm 62:8

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley