Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Catching up!

Oh my! It seems like it has been forever since I have posted. These past few weeks have been so busy and I have had NO energy at all, so usually during my downtime I'm resting. Today is the first time for me to open my computer in like 4 days! So we have alot of catching up to do......

I went to my first prenatal appt. last Friday and everything is looking great! We saw the little "peanut" and the strong flickering heartbeat and it looks like I'm around 6 weeks along, so not as far as we thought. My new due date is May 6, 2010. Anna was a couple weeks early, so I may end up having another April baby too! We'll see....lol
I went to my first MOPS meeting on Monday and it was so fun! The theme is "Together on Planet Mom", so everything is based on a outer space theme. My table of ladies are called the Mars Mommas! I'm so excited to get to know these ladies more throughout the year! They all are so nice & fun! We had a mentor share a short devotion and gave us some motherly advice. Then we had a local pediatrician talk about first aid and cpr care for our children. It was great to hear a recap of that information. Our next meeting is on Sept. 28, so I'm excited to go back. Anna loved playing with new friends too! :)
I finished up reading a great book last night called Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. It is a very popular book and I've heard about for sometime and I got it this past spring and have picked it up here and there to read a chapter or two, but the last few weeks I have stayed up every night reading until I could no longer keep my eyes open. It is such a beautiful story of grace, mercy, and God's redemption. The author does a great job putting together a fantastic story of a young girl thrown into prostitution and the man that brings her out of it, into God's "redeeming" grace. It is basically the story of Hosea set in the 1850's California gold time. It really is a must read!

Well, that's about all for now! Off to play with little Fritter, tidy up, and hopefully sneak in a nap! LOL

~Stacy

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear everything is going ok with the peanut.

    Isn't Redeeming Love awesome? I've read it 3 times already.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley