Monday, September 7, 2009

"Big" News

Well, we have had some Big News recently around our house! I found out Thursday morning that Anna is going to be a Big Sister next April!!

We are super excited and I know that she will be such a great sister!

If things are right, I am supposedly 9 weeks today, but I'm not real sure about that, b/c I took a test the first week of August and it was negative, soooo...I may be anywhere between 6-8 weeks. I go to the doctor on Friday, so I will know more then. The funny thing is that Anna's birthday is April 17 and my due date now is April 12! Ahhh!! LOL

When I found out on Thursday morning, my hubby was still out of town in Little Rock on business and I knew he was coming in that day, so I went to a local boutique and found a "Big Sister" shirt for Anna. We surprised him at his office when he got back in town and he saw her shirt and was like "WHAT?!? Are you pregnant?" and we laughed and hugged and he was so excited! My best friend also works there and she saw it too and was so excited! She was also so nice to snap some pics of the festivities with her phone! :) Thanks Michelle!
So we're super excited & I can't wait to see my little "peanut"!

Have a great Labor Day!!

~Stacy

9 comments:

  1. Yeah!! I am so excited for ya'll!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Are you going to find out the sex?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats lil sis! I'm so excited for you! We need to meet up one day when I'm in Shreveport!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeay! Congrats. I'm so excited another little cousin.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley