Monday, August 24, 2009

Z is for Zebras & Tigers & Bears...Oh my!

Today Z is for Zebras & Tigers & Bears....Oh my!!
(I really can't believe I had something for Z! LOL)

A few weekends ago, we went to Jan Kay Ranch Camp for the weekend. My pastor was speaking there for a church in Texarkana that was going for a retreat too, so they invited everyone in our church to come along! We had a great time! They have a live petting zoo and tons of animals everywhere! In the first 30 mins, we were there we saw horses, a camel, and 2 little black pigs roam across the road outside our house! :) And also, you know you are enjoying ranch life when you wake up to a donkey "bray" multiple times in the night outside your window! LOL
Swinging with mommy! :)
Family picture in front of the pond!
(Please excuse the roughness...This was my Ranch look! HA!)

We did tons of swimming and Anna loved it! They also had this huge water slide that was a hit! All the adults were like little kids running up that slide to keep doing it over and over again! I was a little nervous at first, but hubby talked me into taking Anna down the slide & she ended up LOVING it and would giggle and giggle after it was over! She ended up doing it about 3 times!!
Loving the pool!
Weeeee!!!....
And she loved it! :)

We also enjoyed a hay ride and walking through all the animals. We saw such a variety, such as, a zebra, a rhino, lions, a tiger, bears, monkeys, a leopard, and so many different animals. Anna also took her first hay ride too and enjoyed it! She was such a sweet girl and I can't wait to take her back again soon!
HUGE lion!!
Anna and her buddy Christopher watching the silly monkeys!!

Well, I'm done with the ABC's of blogging! It was fun & was a creative way to try to think of things to blog about! I hope everyone enjoyed it!

Have a great week!

~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley