Friday, August 21, 2009

Y is for Your Life

Today Y is for Your Life!

Today I'm participating in Kelly's Korner Show us your Life-Baby shower day!


I love baby showers and I have actually been apart of so many lately! I just finished hosting one tonight for my dear friend Hannah and her sweet baby boy Jude! I am still in the process of hosting 2 more showers too! 2 down, 2 more to go! I love it!

My showers were so fun! I had a wonderful shower put on my church family & then I had a great family & friends shower! We were definitely blessed!

The beautiful diaper cake my sister made! I loved it!
Sweet baby girl petit fours! So yummy!
Me and my momma! (and a huge belly! LOL)
All the sweet hostesses! My sisters, aunt, & cousin!
Opening up the goodies! :)

I loved my family shower! We were definitely blessed with alot of the "big" things there!

The cute table & cake at my church shower!
Close up of the cutesy cake! I LOVED it!!
There were so many gifts...I was floored by the generosity of so many sweet people!
Smiling with the sweet pillow my friend Kara's mother made me to match the quilt she gave me! It is so dear to me!

Well that were the 2 great showers I had before Anna's arrival! They were so much fun!!

I can't wait to see everyone else's ideas! I love baby showers! :)

Have a great weekend!

~Stacy

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cake is gorgeous! :)

    Just stumbled on your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley