Tuesday, August 18, 2009

X is for X-tremely Clever Toy!!

Today is for X-tremely Clever Toy!

So, little Fritter has been OBSESSED with buckles lately! It cracks me up..She will spend so much time standing at her stroller clicking the buckles together and dragging her space saver chair around to click all the buckles...she is a buckle addict! And oh gosh, heaven forbid, I buckle her in to a shopping cart and not let her do the buckle! (Everyone in the front of Hobby Lobby heard that break down! LOL)

Soooooo......

Being the Google fanatic that I am, I googled children buckle toy and I found this great, nifty, and clever toy! This mother must have had a buckle fiend like my child! LOL
It says it is developed to:
  • Keep a toddler occupied on long road trips!
  • Does NOT pinch little fingers like normal sized buckles do!
  • Improve hand and eye coordination!
  • Strengthen fine motor skills!
  • Teach colors and shapes!
  • Fit in any diaper bag!
I'll take 5 please!!

What a great idea! I'm definitely going to get one for Anna...This will be hours of quiet problem solving! Yay for learning! LOL

Does anyone else's child love buckles as much as Anna does? I'm just one mom trying to help out the next and I thought this toy was the neatest! You can find more information about it at www.buckletoy.com

Well off to bed! Have a great night!

~Stacy

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome! I hope I can be that creative when I'm a mom. Maybe I'll create the next toy craze and can retire and stay home with my kids....it could happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe you are on X already!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley