Friday, August 28, 2009

Wedding shower fun!

Well it's Friday again, and over at Kelly's Korner it is show us your life-Wedding showers day!

I loved all my wedding showers & thought they were so sweet & thoughtful!

My first shower was threw by all the ladies in my church & they went over and above and made my shower so special! My shower was at the end of October and I love the fall theme they did!

Here is the beautiful punch bowl table...
The sign in table:
The yummy cake our friend Holly made:
The cute napkins:
Look at all that yummy food! Oh my..Those rolls!! lol
My sisters, me and my mom! :)
Opening presents! My sister, Lindsay, gave me this plate & I love it!


My 2nd shower was given by my aunt and sisters and it was for all my family & friends. We had it at my aunt's beautiful home & we were very blessed with lots of goodies!

My aunt, mom, & sisters with me in front of the beautiful table!
What a beautiful table arrangements!
Opening presents! (I must have been excited!! LOL)

I loved reminiscing through all of these old pictures of before we got married! I hope you enjoyed it too!! Have a great weekend!!

~Stacy

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fall-themed wedding shower... memories are fun! =)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley