Wednesday, August 12, 2009

V is for Vacation

Today V is for Vacation!
I've actually been on a blogging vacation the last few days....They have been super busy!!


We are leaving this Friday afternoon & going on a mini vacation with all of our church group to Jan Kay Ranch for a little retreat! It is Detriot, TX about 2 1/2 hours away, so we will get to have a little family roadtrip with Anna! I'm excited! :)



They have all sorts of stuff to do there from a big swimming pool, water slide, petting zoo, mini golf, horseback riding, volleyball, softball, a hayride, and so much more! We are definitely going to have a fun filled weekend!

So, now I'm off to finish laundry and try to start packing up! Before I go, I wanted to reveal what I used the fabric on the R is for Roses post.

Drumroll please............




Nursing covers!!


I used my nursing cover all the time and loved it! I have been wanting to make one for awhile now and never have, but I decided to make one for my friend Angel. I loved making them & I'm planning on making tons more! The fabric selections are endless! :) Let me know if you want one!! :)

Well have a great Wednesday!
~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley