Saturday, August 8, 2009

U is for Under Contruction

Today U is for Under Construction!
I wanted to feature one of my personal favorite bib & burp cloths sets in my store. I was one of the first things for me to make when I opened my shop last June. I just thought it was so boyish & loved it! I love the back side that has "Caution" all over! That is perfect for any little boy! :)

Patchwork Burp cloth

CAUTION!!
Let me know if your interested! :)
We are having a great weekend around here! I went to one of the 4 baby showers I'm busy planning and it was beautiful! My friend Angel is going to have a baby girl in October. It was the sweetest baby girl shower and she got so many cute things! She will definitely be best dressed! :)
Well off to sewing a little more and then off to bed!
P.S. I'll debut my secret from the other day tomorrow hopefully..She loved it today at the shower & I can't wait to list them in my shop & make tons more! :)
~Stacy

1 comment:

  1. Hey do you have a "button"/widget I can put on my sidebar to promote your creations?

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley