Wednesday, August 5, 2009

S is for Sisters!

Today S is for Sisters!


Today I wanted to dedicate my blog entry to two of my best friends...my sisters! :) My oldest sister, Melissa, is 13 years older than me, so she was always the one that I looked up too and I wanted to be just like her! She was so fun when we were growing up and she would take us the movies, the mall, and when she got married we could have fun staying the night over at her new house! There are tons of fun memories that are coming to mind!

Melissa holding me when I was a newborn! (She will probably kill me if she knows this is on here! ) I love it! :)

My older sister, Lindsay, is only 21 months older than me, so we were buddies all through our childhood. We had tons of fun playing with each other and getting into all sorts of mischief. I found all these old pictures on my computer and they just brought a smile to my face to remember all the fun times we had growing up. As much as I want to have a boy next, having another little girl and sister for Anna to be close with would be so fun too!

Here we are in our little kiddie pool! This picture makes me laugh! We were so excited!
Here are our little "boy" haircuts! LOL...My mom said we wanted them...This is a situation when I wish we didn't get what we asked for! HA!


Being silly! Not much has changed! LOL

We used to love building forts out of our PipeWorks (did anyone else having those growing up in the 80's?...I must find some for Anna!) and when we put the blankets on top it always gave us static hair! LOL



Lindsay & I on Christmas day back in 1999

All three of us in 2005


I am so thankful that the Lord gave me two sisters and we are able to now share in the joys of adulthood together. I know they will always be there whenever I need anything and that is the sweetest feeling in the world. I love you Melissa & Lindsay & are so blessed to have you as sisters!



~Stacy

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I remember those bowl hair cuts, ya'll were too cute. I loved coming over to the house and playing outside in the playhouse.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley