Tuesday, August 4, 2009

R is for Roses

Today R is for Roses!

I have been working with some of the most beautiful fabric today! I can't reveal what it is yet, because it is for a gift for one of my dear friends baby shower this Saturday, but I'll debut it this weekend! I just love sweet feminine fabrics, so I have just been drooling over it all day! LOL





Not much more has been going on today with me...Just a relaxing day at the house. Just got some sewing done while running after a busy toddler, cleaning up for the Ladies Bible Study at my house, & jamming out to Elmo's world all day! I love being a stay at home mom! :)
So now that I've gotten your suspicions up...What do you think I'll be making
out of these fabrics?? :)
~Stacy





1 comment:

  1. gorgeous fabric...i'm thinking you'll be making a cute dress for her.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley