Monday, August 31, 2009

Nap Mat & 100th Post

**Hello! & welcome if you are coming from http://www.purplebookbloggingmommy.blogspot.com/! Thanks for stopping by!**


Whoo hooo!! I made it to 100 posts today! How exciting! I have really come to love blogging about my life and fun new stuff I have been making. And speaking of new stuff I have made...I made my very first napmat last week. My friend Michelle needed one for her little girl for daycare and I have always wanted to make one, so I was so excited when she asked me to make one! It turned out so great too!
This is what it looks like all folded up. I love the cute tabs that button.

A close up of the pillow and blanket. The blanket is so soft minky and velcro goes all the way down the side so it can come off easily to wash!

The full view! LOVE IT!! :)

Erin of http://www.purplebookbloggingmommy.blogspot.com/ is having her first ever giveway on her blog today & I feel so honored that she found my blog & shop and is featuring me for the giveaway! I'm giving away either a girl or boy bib, so head on over & get your name in! It ends Thursday at midnight!

Have a great evening!

~Stacy

5 comments:

  1. Stacy! Great job! You are so talented! I would love for you to come talk to my class about sewing! I will def be buying one of your mats when Bennett needs on..if you are going to start selling them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the nap mat! That is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that nap mat! :) Can you make the little things that you can set in the grocery carts for babies to sit in?

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley