Friday, July 31, 2009

P is for Paisleys

Today P is for Paisleys!

If you ask any of my friends what my favorites patterns is and they will tell you that I love paisleys! There can be stripes, polka dots, plaids, or solids, but I am always drawn to Paisleys! :)
So today I decided to showcase some of the items in my store with Paisleys!

Brown & Green Paisley Burp Cloth set-- $13.50
Brown & Green Paisley Reversible Bib-- $10
Green & Cream Paisley Reversible Bib--$10

Red & Pink Henna Bib & Burp Cloth set-- $18

Kiwi Paisley & Stripe Ruffle Pant outfit--$42
Playful Paisley Pinafore Top-- $22
As you can see...I love Paisleys!
What are your favorite patterns? Any ideas? I would love feedback! :)
~Stacy
P.S. Houston is going so great! We went to the Aquarium today & had a great time! I'll post pics tomorrow hopefully! :)






2 comments:

  1. I love the paisley, especially in girly colors! My other favorite right now is damask. Your stuff is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are so cute. Too bad I do not know any baby girls!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley