Wednesday, July 29, 2009

O is for On the road again!

Today is O for On the road again!

Tomorrow afternoon, Anna & I will be heading out of town with my Mom to go visit my sister & brother-in-law in Houston, TX. I'm excited about taking a mini vacation and we plan on doing lots of baby shopping for sweet Nicholas that will be here in Dec. and we may also go to the Aquarium! Anna has been loving fish & Nemo lately, so I'm sure she is going to enjoy it!

I'll try to post while out of town, but if not then I'll be on a little blogging vaca & I'll be back Monday!


Have a great evening! :)
~Stacy

1 comment:

  1. Have fun! I love the baby's name, can't wait to see him.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley