Saturday, July 25, 2009

M is for Mmm..Mmm..Good! :)

Today M is for Mmm...Mmm...Good!
I was going through pictures yesterday that were on my computer and found some that were scanned on my computer from my wedding slideshow. I found some of my childhood pictures & it is fun to compare how I looked when I was little to how Anna looks. Everyone says she looks like me now, but I don't think she looks like me when I was little. Although we may not look alike when I was little, we do both love sweets! :)

Me at around 2 years old or so...

Anna on her 1 year birthday :)
Well, now I'm off to find a brownie! LOL
Have a great weekend!
~Stacy



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley