Friday, July 24, 2009

L is for Love

Today L is for Love!

Over at Kelly's Korner, she is doing a show us your life series & today is show off your wedding dress day! I loved my wedding day & wedding dress. I love to just sit and look through all of our pictures all the time. It was such a joyous time with my sweet new hubby and all of our dear family & friends.

(My pics were scanned so they came out a little blurry! Sorry!)

I got my dress from David's Bridal and I think it was maybe the 2nd one for me to try on and I just knew that was it! I loved it! I felt so beautiful in it!


I loved the long train & veil!

What a sweet & joyous day! I love my sweet hubby!

I can't wait to see everyone else's dress...It is one of my favorite thing of a wedding! I get chills everytime the doors open and the bride walks down! I cry almost everytime! lol

Well off to run some errands! Have a great weekend! :)

~Stacy

3 comments:

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley