Wednesday, July 22, 2009

K is for Kute (aka: Cute)

Today K is for Kute!
(Ok..I cheated, but I couldn't think of anything that started with K! lol)
I listed 3 new burp cloth sets today at Gracious Creations and I love them! They are so "kute"...aka "cute!" :)

Brown Giraffe Trio $20
Blue/Green Jungle Set- $13.50

Brown/Green Paisley Set- $13.50
Let me know if you are interested! These would be so great for a baby shower gift or perfect for your new little one on the way! :)
Have a great evening!
~Stacy
P.S. Oh..and an update on the Jury Duty post...My hubby had to go back today and after waiting an hour they came in there and said they plead guilty and there will be no need for a trial! HA! He was happy, but I think a little bummed! His Law & Order days are over! :)


4 comments:

  1. Love these! Is that fabric or ribbon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You won my blog makeover. E-mail me at Koxborough@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, I was wondering if your are interested in swapping. I would love to make your little girl a hair bow holder, if she doesn't have one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are super super cute! I am expecting in December and we find out what is it on Thursday....so I might want you to make me some...depending if it is boy or girl! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley