Monday, July 6, 2009

A is for Anna (& Apples too!)

So I have really dropped the ball on blogging lately! Part of the reason is because we have been so extremely busy...I mean this is the first night in forever that we are staying at home and I'm very excited about it! :) So, what I'm going to do to get myself to stick to blogging is to do the ABC's of blogging. Over the next 26 days (hopefully! :)) I will be blogging on a different letter & topic a day! I thought this would be fun & would really get my brain working on different things to blog about.


Soooooo.....


Today is A! & Today's topic is none other than ANNA! :) Of course, she had to be first! lol

July 4, 2008 (3 months)
14 months

Anna is now 14 1/2 months old and is growing way too fast! That first picture was her a year ago on July 4th! My how time flies by!! :(
She is chattering all the time and can say lots of words. She is now saying: bye bye, mama, dadda, rarul (rascal), diaper, more, cup, Nonna, Mamaw, Poppie, Papaw, duck, dog, and that's all I can think of now..lol...I just love baby chatter!

She loves to dance & boogies down in the car with Momma! Today I actually caught her in her room with her radio turned up and getting down! It was so cute! lol

She loves to cuddle up with her lambie and loves to sit in momma's lap and watch movies. She recently discovered Finding Nemo and she brings it to me at least once a day to watch! :)

She now has 12 working on 14 teeth! She looks like a teenager with all those teeth! LOL..She is working on getting her canines through so hopefully after those come in, the teething will relax for a little bit! :/

Another A is for Apples and that's for a new bib I just listed on my Etsy page. It is so adorable and is the Red & Pink Apple print from Sandi Henderson's Farmers Market line. The back is a matching red with white polka dot! It is too cute!

Well have a great evening and I'll see ya tomorrow with B! :)

~Stacy

1 comment:

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley