Monday, July 13, 2009

F is for Facebook

Whew! This week is going to be a crazy week so my posts may be short & sweet! We are doing VBS every night this week, so I'm going to try my best to post everyday...We'll see! :)

So today is F for Facebook!

I have created a fan page for The Fancy Fritter & for Gracious Creations and I wanted to invite all my blog readers that if you are on Facebook to feel free to join! :)

Click here to become a fan of The Fancy Fritter fan page: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1984143&id=830429448#/pages/The-Fancy-Fritter-Boutique/72904437837

Click here to join the Gracious Creations group: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1984143&id=830429448#/group.php?gid=35008403739

Thanks for the support! :)

p.s. Thanks to everyone who sent sweet comments or message about us losing our sweet dog! They were so appreciated! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, thanks for dropping by and entering my giveaway. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley