Friday, July 10, 2009

D is for Dresses

Today D is for Dresses and I figured I would take some time to show off some of the dresses I currently have in my Etsy shop! I love these little pillowcase dresses! These pillowcase dresses are so great for the summer because they are so easy and breezy! :)

I'm having a Blogger Special! If you order a dress from my shop and mention you saw it this post then you get a 10% discount! Yay!

Light Blue Gingham Vintage Pillowcase Dress

Dresses are $20 and the vintage pillowcase dress is $25.
They can be made in sizes 0-3M to 5T.
Let me know if you are interested!
Isn't this little dress adorable? The pattern is from Leila & Ben. I'm looking forward to making lots of these little dresses for my shop in the Fall. They are so great to layer over a little long sleeve shirt & tights with flat shoes! HOW CUTE! :)

Have a happy weekend!

~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley