Thursday, July 9, 2009

C is for Citrus Chicken

C is for Citrus Chicken because I wanted to share a yummy new recipe that I made a few weeks ago and I know your family would love it too! I got it from no other than Kraft Foods & Family magazine (I promise I don't work for them..LOL, although I won't mind a nice little check after all the times I have plugged them on my blog! :))

STOVE TOP Sweet Citrus Chicken

What You Need:
1-2/3 cups hot water
1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
6 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 lb.), pounded to 1/2-inch thickness
2/3 cup orange juice
1/3 cup packed brown sugar
3 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted

Make It:
HEAT oven to 400ºF.
ADD hot water to stuffing mix; stir just until moistened.
PLACE chicken in 13x9-inch baking dish. Mix juice, sugar and butter until blended; pour over chicken. Top with stuffing.
BAKE 30 min. or until chicken is done (165ºF).

It turns out so yummy & the hint of citrus taste makes it a great Summer dish! Have fun cooking & let me know if you try it out and like it! :)

~Stacy

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say that I "happened upon your blog". What a cute name! Also good idea for the ABC's of blogging...I might have to steal that idea. I might have to try this recipe..but for some reason my husband doesn't like "fruit" mixed in with his entrees or salads?? He might go for this though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacy...
    Tried this last night at dinner. Gave recipe to my mom because she's always looking for new things to try...
    It was DELICIOUS! What's more - Kimmie loved it too. It's hard to feed a finnicky eater...

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley