Tuesday, July 7, 2009

B is for Bedding

So today's letter is B and the first thing that came to mind was our new bedding that I got on Friday!

We have had the same bedding since we were married and it was very worn out. I loved it though ,but it was a coverlet and I was really wanting a soft comforter! I found a new set at JC Penney's and I think it matches the room perfectly! The new sheets and pillows are so soft too! I slept so great Friday night, we didn't wake up until 10:30 Sat. morning! ha!

Another B is for Bible Study. Tonight we are having our Ladies Weekly Bible Study at my house. This will be our 5th week and I'm really excited how the Lord is bringing all of us closer together. We are doing a study through Ephesians and it has really blessed my soul to just read and meditate on the glory of my salvation in Christ Jesus. Oh, I can't wait to learn more tonight! :)

I hope everyone has a happy Tuesday! :)

~Stacy

1 comment:

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley