Monday, June 22, 2009

What a week!

This picture pretty much sums up my past week! LOL
I had a tire blow out on Tuesday and then on Friday my air went out on I think one of the hottest days in Louisiana! We found out that I need to get a new radiator, so my car is in the shop now & hopefully will be able to be out soon.
We also had a tough weekend with sweet little Anna. Her molars and canines are all coming through and so she has been battling lack of sleep, runny nose & fever....I feel so bad for her! I'm glad that we don't remember that pain...LOL
Other than all that chaos, we had a wonderful Father's Day, full of food, love, and visiting with my dad and family. I got Kirk a shorts outfit & a LSU baseball shirt! They are going to the College World Series so he is super pumped!
Well, off to finish cleaning up my house! I'm excited about hosting my church's ladies bible study every Tuesday. This will be our 3rd week to meet and it has been such a blessing to hear everyone's testimonies! I feel closer to all them so much more all ready! We are going to do a study through the book of Ephesians. I'm excited to learn more all about this great book!
I hope everyone has a great Monday!
~Stacy

2 comments:

  1. I love women's Bible studies! Bless your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You won the prize on my blog!!! :) Congratulations. Please email me with your address and I will ship out the goodies for you.

    Shannon
    lilyhaven@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley