Friday, June 5, 2009

Vintage

Today I woke up earlier to take the hubs to work so he could get his work truck & I stopped by some garage sales on the way. Well...I found this adorable vintage pillowcase & knew it would be perfect for a little dress! It was only 25 cents! It even has the vintage details of little stains & spots, but that only makes it better! LOL...I'm so happy with how it turned out and it will be so sweet on Anna next summer! I also stopped by another sale at a church by our house and got a whole box of thread & 3 yards of fabric for $5! It was a fun morning! :)

As I was trying to finish up an order & sew my new pillowcase, Little Fritter emptied out my entire fabric cabinet...At first, I looked at her and was about to say no, but then realized she was happy, quiet, & having fun and I was able to sew, so I let her have at it! It needed to be reorganized anyways! lol...She was just a laughing, talking, and giggling the whole time she played in it all. She loved my fleece & minky fabrics too and for a minute I thought she may actually take a nap there...LOL
Well....off to clean up her fun mess. Have a great weekend!
~Stacy

2 comments:

  1. Loved reading your blog tonight.
    I am still finding my way around blogland....
    I always love making new friends..

    I am posting about Disney so hope you will stop by. Commenting automatically puts you in the drawing for the June giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful pillowcase & it made a lovely dress! I'm from Shreveport too & love to hit the Estate sales & garage sales every now & then. Love your shop too!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley