Monday, June 15, 2009

Not Me Monday!

OK...I know Monday is almost over, but it has been so busy I'm just sitting down to blog...

It's Not Me, Monday time!
~I did NOT wash all the spaghetti sauce off of Anna's raviolis just b/c I didn't want to clean up a big mess....Nope, NOT me! (I know..that's horrible, right?..lol..But she still ate them up without a clue! lol)
~I did NOT whack a mailbox so hard that it broke into 2 pieces, while parking at a garage sale, and I did NOT cringe in embarrassment as everyone at the garage sale stared to look the crazy woman who hit the neighbor's mailbox...Nope, Not me!
~I did NOT eat left over Strawberry Swirl cake for 3 mornings in a row...Nope, Not me! :)
hehe...It has been an eventful weekend to say the least...
I hope everyone had a happy Monday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley