Saturday, May 30, 2009

Show us where you live Friday---Anna's Nursery


OK...I know I'm a day late & I have been meaning to blog all week after we got back from Houston, but things have been so crazy this week b/c we had our first ever yard sale! It was a blast & we did great, but man...I'm exhausted! I have loved looking at all the rooms on Kelly's blog and when I saw it was nurseries I just knew I had to do it b/c Anna's room is one of my favorite rooms in the house. I'm late by a day, but better late than never I guess! :)

Here is the view of Anna's room when you walk in...(sorry about the lighting..the chandelier makes shadows..)
Her crib & the letters my hubby & I made :)
I love the plague I got for a shower gift
It says "Bless this child O Lord we pray, Keep her safe by night & day"
View of her rocker & lamp table
One of my best friends mother made that beautiful quilt for me! I love it!
I love the Bessie Pease Guttman pictures I framed too!
She has some of the sweetest baby prints!
Her closet, hamper & bassinet (of course that is not there anymore,
that corner is full of laugh & learn table, horsie & stroller..lol)

All the bows on her bow holder I painted her!

Anna's changing table with the wreath my oldest sister made for my door at the hospital, her little memo board with all her friends pictures on it, & shelves.

Close up of her shelves, with her Arthur Court bowl & spoon & her grandfather's baby spoon & fork are on there too.
Well that about wraps up the tour of Anna's nursery! It seems like I was just working on it and bringing her home to it and now 13 months have flew by in a flash!!
Now I'm off to give Little Miss a bath & relax....More about our Houston trip on Monday! :)
~Stacy



3 comments:

  1. Her room is very warm and classy, nice job. I love little girls rooms, you can do so much with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just precious! I hope ya'll are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does fly by doesn't it!? Beautiful room, so funny, its very similiar to Audrey's - we have good taste!! haha! We even have that exact same glider chair and footstool, and a similiar crib. Audrey loves her room and I know Miss Anna must too!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley