Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Our Little Lady is One!

What a fun weekend! Our baby girl Anna turned one year on Friday, April 17 and we had such a fun time celebrating. We planned a Ladybug themed party for her and it turned out to be so fun! She loved being with all her friends & family on her special day and we were so blessed to see how many people love our sweet baby girl! I had tons of fun getting things together for her party and decorating. My original plan was to have this beautiful Spring party outside with tables & chairs, the kids playing in the yard, etc. Well, when Friday came and the 100% rain forecast "rained" on my parade, we had to move the party inside. It turned out fine, just a little squished, but everyone was so supportive & made the most of it. Here are a few of the decorations: Here is the table with pictures of her from newborn to now...Such fun memories. I also had her invitation out and red & black jellybeans! :)


Here's the drink table...Little ladybugs everywhere!!


The cake table



I painted these flower pots for my outside party, but decided to bring them in to decorate. They turned out so well and didn't take any time to make!! Who said gardening had to be boring?? LOL

Anna loved her cake and we were so blessed to have one of our dear friends mother make it for us. I turned out so cute! I didn't want to eat it and mess it up...lol


When we sang Happy Birthday to her, it was so funny! She just said there with no reaction staring at us like we were crazy people...LOL...She then realized that that meant she could tear into this super cute mini ladybug cake she made for her and she loved it! She picked it up, squished it in her hands and just held it in her mouth and sucked on it. She loves sweets and she even did a nosedive!


She has been loving all of her presents she got from baby dolls, blocks, Elmo, clothes, and lots more. She also loves her new big girl chair her Nonna & Big Daddy (my parents) got her! She loves to climb in it and sit down and kick her feet...LOL..


So now I'm just trying to get our house back in order from all the party chaos and I'm busy with some sewing orders. I am so thankful to my wonderful Lord for blessing me with such a special year with such a special and sweet baby girl! I can only pray for many more years to come! :)

~Stacy

5 comments:

  1. What a great party! I'm so glad it turned out so well. Adorable decorations. Loved the nose dive!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an awesome nose dive! Your lady bug party looked like a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious!!! she is so adorable! love the flower pot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Loved the face in the cake. That's the way to do it :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute party. Love the party idea.....There are some creative gals in the blog world. I enjoyed reading your blog and will be back to read more. http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley