Saturday, April 4, 2009

New Outfits and other jibber jabber...

Whew..What a busy week, but a fun week! I have been meaning to post more often, but in the midst of home improvement projects (before & after pics coming soon!), 1st birthday party planning, & creating some new outfits, I have not sat down to post! So let's play catch up....

First off, My baby girl will be 1 on April 17th and her party is 2 weeks from today! We are doing a ladybug theme and I can not tell you how excited I am! I have so many fun ideas and I have a to-do list a mile long, but I'm so excited to celebrate this special day with all my close family & friends! Anna is so loved & I hope she feels it on that day! I can't believe it has already been a year..Time flies..Don't get me started..The waterworks will get turned on!! lol
Something about springtime at our home makes us productive! :) Kirk finished trimming out all the outside windows & door in the front and oh my, does it make our house look completely different! We plan on painting soon so we are just slowly but surely getting everything done. I haven't taken the after pics yet, so hopefully I can give everyone a sneak peek within the next few days.

Other than fulfilling my domestic duties (ha!), I have been busy sewing up a storm. I finished Anna's ladybug pillowcase dress for her party last night, & whipped up 2 new outfits today. I went to Joann's and got inspired & I love how they turned out! So cute! Here is a peek of the 3 new listings in my store! (I just love my little model..hehe!)

The Red Henna Shirt & Skirt Set

The Bright Fun Flowers Shirt & Skirt Set
The Avery Pillowcase Dress
(Named after my BFF Michelle's upcoming daughter! :))

Visit The Fancy Fritter for more information! Thanks!

Well off to bed, I'm excited about church in the morning...After a busy week, I look forward to just relaxing in the presence of the Lord. Happy rest of the weekend!

~Stacy

2 comments:

  1. Adorable dress you made! Your daughter is soooo cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Good luck on winning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dresses! You are so talented. Have fun planning the ladybug party!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley