Monday, March 9, 2009

And We're Back.....

We're back and better than ever! (Well, a little sniffly, but good!) We have had a lot happen since I last blogged. V-day was great, my hubby and I battled a yucky stomach virus, traveled to visit my sister and bro-in-law in Houston, went to church conferences and took some fun park trips. We are definitely enjoying this warm Spring weather here in LA and hoping it is here to stay. Anna loves to go the park and loves to swing...
I have also been trying to get my house decorated for the Spring. I love Spring. My birthday is next Monday (so that's a fun thing about Spring :)) and I have Spring baby!! Something about the spring just makes me smile and feel happy! I decided to make a couple of wreaths for our 2 doors and was a little leary at first. I love to sew and do all things crafty, but something about ribbon and flowers intimidates me...LOL...But I figured just get the glue gun and start sticking...I loved the diaper cake my sister made for my shower last year so I saved all the pretty flowers off the cake and turned this...(hehe..that's my sweet mom cheesing it up!)


Into these:

I think they turned out ok for my first attempt. I would have loved to have big bows on them, but then again, me and ribbon just don't mix...

Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley