Friday, February 13, 2009

You've Got Mail!

I went to check the mail this morning and was so excited when I looked inside and saw two red envelopes! (I love fun mail days, opposed to bills or grocery papers!) I ran inside and showed Anna the red envelopes and she loved waving them around ( and chewing on the corners..HA!)

We tore into her Valentine's mail and the first card was from my mom and it was so cute! It has shiny little hearts on it that Anna loved to touch! And the second one from my sister Lindsay in Houston. Since she lives out of town we LOVE getting mail from her! My sweet hubby is cooking me dinner tonight and we are going to put Anna down, pile up on the couch with some popcorn and watch a movie. We're still undecided on what to watch...Do ya'll have any good movie suggestions? I'll have to let you know what we come up with!

Have a great Valentine's day! :)

~Stacy

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, what a sweet baby girl!! Hooray for getting love in the mail and also for movie nite! So what movie did you end up watching? We've been out of town...and we got tooth #4! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your Valentines was wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley