Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Won't Be Like This For Long

Oh my! I was just on my home from the grocery store and my happy girl was just a gabbing the backseat smiling at herself in her mirror and then I switched it to the country station and heard the sweetest song! Talk about the water works coming on! If people saw me they probably thought something was terribly wrong..LOL...Ever since I have had Anna anything about baby girls and their Daddies or anything about your baby growing up gets me choked up. Well this song is about both!! It is actually by Hootie of Hootie and the Blowfish. Well actually, his name is not Hootie, but Darius Rucker. He wrote this song about his little girl and it is just precious!

Ok! I have been sitting here trying to get the video to show on my page and could never get it to work so here is the link! Enjoy!

http://new.music.yahoo.com/videos/--205810054

Daddy's Girl!
We are having a sweet couple over from our church tonight, so I better get off to cooking. Have a great evening!
~Stacy

4 comments:

  1. Yeah girl, that is a precious song. I love his voice but I have always loved Hootie and the Blow Fish! Hope yall are having a good week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well such as small world. My mom was raise at Ridgewood Baptist and her family is still members there.

    I am from Mansfield, about 30 miles outside of Dallas and Fort Worth. But my sister's in-laws and many friends of ours are in the Houston area.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacy, So nice to meet you! You have a gorgeous little girl- just gorgeous! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweetest song! I saw that you're a "follower" on my blog, so I wanted to take a minute to say hi! I love your creations and all the fun crafty blogs you have linked. I need to add you in to my WAHM post!! Beautiful little girl, too! I actually just decided today to make my blog private since I post pictures of my kiddos. Just shoot me an email at lauren42282@hotmail.com and I'll be happy to add you to the list of approved readers. Love your blog!

    Cheers! ~ la

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley