Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Wheels on the Bus......

Today I took Anna on a fun little shopping trip. My grandparents gave Anna a $25 dollar gift certificate to Toys R Us for Christmas and we finally went to go use it today. Let me tell you, we had so much fun! We spent almost a hour in there walking around deciding on what to get! :) Anna was more amused at looking at all the different toys and trying to pull clothes off the racks more than anything!
We did finally find The Little People Lil Movers School Bus. Anna didn't have any Little People yet, and so we went down that aisle to look and I liked the school bus and I let her hold it and when she started to scream when I took it away..I knew that was a clear sign she wanted it! HA!

She loved it! Right when we got home we tore it out of the box and started to play (AKA: chew) on the Little People. By the looks of it, they seem pretty yummy. LOL

They also had so many clothes there too! Of course, we can't go shopping with out picking out an outfit and I literally could have bought all of them, but we narrowed it down to the Ladybug dress! We love ladybugs! :)



Hopefully, if this Spring like weather stays around we can wear it to the park soon!

Well, off to squeeze in a power nap before Anna gets up! I have the cutest outfit I'm finishing up for Anna and I'm determined to get these ruffle pants finished tonight! Pictures coming soon! :)

~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley