Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sweet bear

Today we woke up to 26 degree weather and snow flurries!! It was so fun to look outside and it look like a winter wonderland! (Ok, most of it was frost, but it was fun to think the snow was sticking! ;)) I had a doctor's appt. at 8:30, so Anna (aka: Fritter) and I had to fight the cold! I bundled her up in her cute little bear outfit (courtesy of Carter's mom :)). She loved being all bundled up and of course she posed for some cute pics! hehe!

Well I hope everyone had a warm, toasty day! I know we did! :)

~Stacy

2 comments:

  1. Your daughter is too cute!

    I wanted to let you know that you were chosen as one of the winners of my giveaway!

    http://shannonrjordan.blogspot.com/2009/01/and-winners-are.html

    You can email me at skellee @ gmail dot com with your address and let me know how long your daughter's feet are!

    Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Stacy,
    thanks so much for the well wishes! And yes, I can't wait to see the movie while I am recovering in the bed! And I saw on your profile that you are from Shreveport, LA. That is where my mom's family is from, and my husband's family is from Mendon...small world! Are you a member of a church in Shreveport?

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley