Friday, January 9, 2009

Meet my new friend Vick...


Whew...This week has flown by, or for me I could say "blown" by. Hehe! I have had a severe cold all week, so needless to say I have been miserable. I had a cold a week before Christmas and finally went to the dr. for him only to tell me that he couldn't give me a shot b/c I am still nursing and it could effect my milk supply. So I got better the week of Christmas and then BAM! Sunday it was back and with a vengence. I have been buried in klennex and lathered in Vicks the past few days...lol...I am starting to feel better but I'm still dealing with this nasty cough.

On a lighter note, I got some new patterns in the mail last weekend and I'm dying to get back to my sewing machine. I may cut the pieces out tonight and get back to it b/c the fabric is just sitting there staring at me. I can't wait to create this outfit for Anna. Of course, being my daughter she is my test model before I actually will sell them. If I like it on her then I know someone would love it on their sweet daughter. I love Sandi Henderson's fabrics and her patterns. I have had my eye on them all year, so immediately when I got some fun money for Christmas I knew these were going to be some of my first purchases. I started off with the Claire pattern and the Ruffle pants. It should be such a cute outfit. I'm going to make the peasant top to match the ruffle capri pants for Anna to wear this Spring and Summer. Aren't these the cutest!?!



I have 3 friends that a currently pregnant and 2 of them are having boys but my best friend is having a little girl in May and naming her Avery. I'm so excited to start making fun things for her! :) I can't wait until she is here and to see her precious face! :) I know her mommy won't mind if Aunt Stacy spoils her with fun outfits, huh?
Well, off to fold laundry..fun, fun! Have a great weekend!
~Stacy

2 comments:

  1. Those patterns are so completely cute! Congrats to your friend, and Avery is such a fab name. Here's to feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better. Nothing worse than two colds! I love those pants how sweet. I am so glad you stopped by my blog and joined in on the bachelor chat!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley