Thursday, January 22, 2009

January Blog Carnival

For Blog Carnival this month, I'm supposed to tell a little bit about past or present Valentine's secrets or plans. I'm not really even sure about Valentine's this year. It is hard to believe that Valentine's Day is a little less than a month away! AHH!

One of my favorite Valentine's memories was from last year's Valentine's day. My church planned a Sweetheart dinner banquet and it was such a blast. We ate a great dinner at a fancy restaurant and everyone brought pictures of themselves when they were getting married or dating, so it was so much fun to see everyone on their special days. It was really fun seeing the older couples back in their younger days. We also played The Newlywed Game with all different couples from different years in their marriages and it was so funny to watch everyone's answers and then their spouses reactions. It turned out to be a very fun and special night.

This year I'm not quite sure what our Valentine's plans will be. Dinner out alone would be great b/c since Anna was born our date nights have been few and far between. It will definitely be a fun day with my sweet hubby though. I'm looking forward to it! :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that does sound like it was a lot of fun. Definitely a great Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley