Thursday, January 22, 2009

Featured Etsyblogger

This month's Featured EtsyBlogger is RoseWorks Jewelry. She has tons of beautiful earrings, bracelets, and necklaces. She also has plenty of items perfect for Valentine's Day coming up! She is also having a special that every 5th purchase based on my store numbers (so 50, 55, 60...) will receive a free prize!!! (Last time I checked she was at 49 sales, so hurry on over!)

Here are some of my favorites in her shop:


Everyone should go check out her shop! It's www.roseworksjewelry.etsy.com and you can see her blog www.roseworksjewelry.blogspot.com.
Have a great day!
~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley