Sunday, December 28, 2008

What a fun Christmas...

Wow! Christmas has come and gone and now I'm recooperating! It feels so good to just sit in your PJ's and relax around the house after being so busy for a week or so. We had such a fun Christmas with Anna! I think she really enjoyed her first Christmas. She is a big fan of tissue paper and wrapping paper! :) She loved to shake it and eat it...hehe! We had a great time visiting family and friends. I'm now in the process of cleaning my whirlwind of a house..AHH! My husband got me some nice storage cabinets and drawers to store all of my sewing supplies and fabric in, so I'm excited to get it all stocked up....Just another reason to buy more fabric! Yay! :) I'm excited about all the new ideas I have this year for Gracious Creations...Vacation time is over and I am eager to get back to creating fun baby items. I bought some fun patterns and I'm excited to learn to make clothes this year. That is my goal and maybe I can get good enough to open another Etsy store for my clothing..AHH! All the fun ideas! :)

Well, the baby Einstein video is almost up, so I better get back to Anna. I wanted to share a picture of one of her favorite toys. She loves her hit them and then dance to the music. How fun!



If I'm not back before the 1st, Happy New Years! :)

~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley